I have over ten years of experience as an educator in both the high school and college classroom. I also have experience delivering talks, lectures, and seminars for audiences that include college students, athletic departments, high school teachers, church leaders, and academic historians. If you are interested in having me speak or lead an educational session for your group or organization, you can reach me via the "Contact" tab at the top of this page.
- "Bringing Christianity into the Conversation on Sports and Race in American History." Sattler College, webinar session (April 2020)
- "Sunday’s Competition: Christian Ministry in a Sports-Obsessed Culture." Baylor University Department of Religion, Ministry Guidance Conference (February 2020)
- "Pro Ecclesia, Pro Texana, Pro Athleta: Baylor and the Rise of Sports Ministry." Truett Seminary Sports Ministry Program, public lecture (October 2019)
- "More Than A Game: Teaching American History Through Sports." Messiah College, Teachers as Scholars Summer Seminar Program (June 2019)
- "Black Athletes in American Society: History For Our #TakeAKnee Moment.” Saint Francis University, invited lecture (April 2019).
- “The Rise of Sports Ministry.” Bucknell University, guest lecture for a sports and religion class (March 2019)
- “Black Athletes in White Society.” Messiah College Athletic Department, invited presentation (February 2019)
- “God and the Gridiron Game: A Religious History of Football.” Mechanicsburg Presbyterian Church, guest lecture (February 2019)
- "John Wooden, Jesus, and Me: Thinking Historically about the Intersection of Sports and Christianity." Messiah College History Department, public lecture (November 2018)